C.A.I. Designs | Inventory Specialist
CAI Designs, Inc. is seeking a highly detailed and organized Inventory Specialist for our showroom location in the Arlington Design Center in Arlington Heights. The ideal candidate will be energetic, assertive and responsible.
Duties and Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Deluxing and staging furniture within the showroom.
- Receiving inventory to warehouse and showroom.
- Work with our in house inventory system receiving, photographing and transferring items.
- Deliver lighting fixtures to the Chicago metro area and surrounding suburbs.
- Work with local receiver on delivery issues, claims, etc.
- Work with Buyer/Merchandiser for product placement in showroom.
- Removing items and lighting fixtures from showroom for purchase.
- Install lighting fixtures for showroom displays as needed
- General warehouse duties and keeping showroom and warehouse clean and organized
- Art hanging
- Inspection of individual inventory pieces
- Assisting Sales staff with Product approvals and coordination off all product leaving the showroom
- Coordinating directly with Designer for Special Orders that are received at the showroom location
- Help with coordination of special events in the showroom
- Maintaining Sample Library
- Business casual dress code
- Light travel for sales meetings
Key requirements for this position are:
- Be a team player with a positive attitude, quick learner and self-motivator
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and acute attention to detail
- Computer skills are necessary for in house inventory system.
- Able to operate at a fast pace and changing environment
- Ability to lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License
C.A.I. Designs, Inc. offers a competitive hourly rate. If you meet the requirements above please reply to this ad. No phone calls please. EOE
Chicago Design Source | Designer Services Position
Qualified candidate’s primary responsibilities include assisting designers with product research, preparing and providing quotes in an accurate and timely manner, and generating orders from quotes.
Preferred candidates should possess a background in interior design and/or product knowledge, be experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel, demonstrate a keen attention to detail as well as prompt and courteous customer service.
Additionally, candidates must be able to communicate effectively with designers and vendors in both a written and verbal manner.
This position is 4-5 consecutive days per week from 9:00-5:00, no weekends.
Chicago Design Source | Business Office Position
Qualified candidate’s primary responsibilities include answering incoming designer inquiries, communicating with vendors, creating purchase orders and invoicing clients.
Preferred candidates must have QuickBooks experience, and should possess experience in accounts payable/accounts receivable. Additionally, candidates must demonstrate a keen attention to detail as well as the ability to communicate effectively with designers and vendors in both a written and verbal manner. A background in interior design is helpful.
This position is 3-4 consecutive days per week from 9:00-5:00, no weekends.